Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager
Support Consumer and Company Devices While Protecting Your Data
With more employees relying on smartphones and tablets to conduct business, it’s important that these devices are properly secured and managed.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that gives you and your IT team over-the-air configuration and policy management of a wide range of corporate and user-owned client devices through a single, intuitive console.
Use Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager to:
- Securely manage select user-owned mobile devices over the air, from virtually anywhere.
- Configure and support Dell Wyse thin clients and select mobile devices from a single console.
- Enable user self-service provisioning.
- Monitor user devices, track asset inventory and enforce policy compliance.
Manage access to company applications and content.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client manager enables remote management of corporate apps and content on corporate and user-owned devices. Now you can remotely:
- Empower end users with easy access to remote desktops as well as apps and content.
- Distribute and manage iOS and Android apps on company-owned and user-owned devices.
- Enforce mobile application policies and monitor compliance.
- Maintain a complete mobile application inventory across your end users’ mobile devices.
- Help create consistent data protection and uniform policy compliance across all user devices.
Enable user self-service and receive real-time reports and alerts.
|Reduce the strain on IT resources with a solution that allows policy-driven user self-service and automatic monitoring. The self-service component of Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager allows you to establish policies within which users can manage their own devices.
||With its real-time reporting and alert capabilities, Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager can provide new levels of insight into your mobile device inventory.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager is a software as a service offering that empowers IT to securely manage end user devices, applications and content from a single, simple console while empowering end users with policy driven self-service capability.
The web based console provides four core areas of functionality:
- Systems management
- Application & content management
- User self-service portal
- Real-time reporting, alerts and analytics
|Systems Management||App & Content Management|
|User Self-Service Portal||Real-Time Reporting and Alerts|
Download the Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager Datasheet (PDF).