Dell PowerSwitch N3224P-ON Switch
High performance Open networking 1GbE and 10GbE Multigigabit switches for modern campus networks
The N3200 switch series offers power-efficient and resilient 1GbE and 1/2.5/5/10GbE Multigigabit range of switching solution for advanced Layer 3 distribution for offices and campus networks. The series has high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance utilizing a nonblocking architecture to easily handle unexpected traffic loads. Use dual internal hot-swappable 80PLUS Platinum certified power supplies for high availability and power efficiency. The switches offer simple management and scalability via an 400Gbps (full duplex) high-availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to 12 switches from a single IP address.
Modernize campus network architectures
Modernize campus network architectures with a powerefficient and resilient 1/2.5/5/10GbE switching solution with dense options of 802.3at (30W) or 802.3bt (60W/90W) PoE solutions to deliver clean power to wide range network devices such as wireless access points (APs), Voice-overIP (VoIP) handsets, video conferencing systems, security cameras, LED luminaires and many more.
Achieve high availability and full bandwidth utilization with Multichassis Link Aggregation (MLAG). N3200 series switches support MLAG to create active/active loopfree redundancy without spanning tree. Server rooms can deliver reliable server and storage connectivity with features to help save time and avoid configuration errors. N3200 supports VRF-lite, allowing it to be partitioned into multiple virtual routers with isolated control and data planes on the same physical switch. For greater interoperability in multivendor networks, N3200 switches offer the latest open-standard protocols.
Leverage familiar tools and practices
All N-Series switches include Dell Networking OS6, designed for easier deployment, greater interoperability and a lower learning curve for network administrators. OS6 common command line interface (CLI) and graphic user interface (GUI) are intuitive, so skilled network administrators can get productive quickly. N3200 switches also support the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), enabling installation of alternate network operating systems.
Deploy with confidence at any scale
N3200 series switches help create performance assurance with a data rate up to 1560Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate up to 2167Mpps. Scale easily with built-in rear stacking ports. Switch stacks of up to 624 1/2.5/5/10GbE/25GbE ports can be managed from a single screen using the highly available stacking architecture for high-density aggregation with seamless redundant availability. The N-series switches’ lifetime warranty covers software upgrades, hardware repair or replacement, and optics and cables purchased with the switch.*
Purpose-built 8, 24 and 48 port Multi-Gig and Multi-Gig 802.3bt 90W PoE access switches
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N1500 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Improve your overall efficiency with these great features:
- Greater Power Over Ethernet capabilities – enable to run larger number of powered devices (video surveillance cameras, building automation, lighting, telephone systems, pos terminals, thin clients and the like) off of the power that our switches provide.
- Greater choice of Network Operating Systems (OS6, Pica8) from leaders in Open Technologies that provide robust connectivity each with its unique strengths.
- Newest silicon capabilities, increased downlink bandwidth (1GbE/2.5GbE/5GbE/10GbE), increased uplink bandwidth (25GbE), increased stacking bandwidth (400Gbps).
EIncrease employee efficiency with better connectivity
- Modernize existing campus networks to handle modern workloads.
- Facilitate Workforce Transformation and enhance employee productivity with immersive, bandwidth intensive applications.
- Realize the many benefits of IoT and automation with enhanced PoE capabilities that newer Dell PowerSwitch N series deliver.
*Select Networking products carry a Lifetime Limited Warranty with Basic Hardware Service (repair or replacement) for life. Repair or replacement does not include troubleshooting, configuration, or other advanced service provided by Dell ProSupport. Details at https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/networkingwarranty/cp/networkingwarranty
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.