Dell PowerSwitch Z9432F-ON Switch
High-performance, high-density open networking 400GbE multi rate aggregation switch
The Z9432F-ON 100/400GbE fixed switch comprises Dell Technologies’ latest disaggregated hardware and software data center networking solutions, providing state-of-the-art, high-density 100/400 GbE ports and a broad range of functionality to meet the growing demands of today’s data center environment. This innovative, next-generation open networking high-density aggregation switch offers optimum flexibility and cost-effectiveness for the web 2.0, enterprise, mid-market and cloud service provider with demanding compute and storage traffic environments.
The compact PowerSwitch Z9432F-ON provides industry-leading density of either 32 ports of 400GbE in QSFP56-DD form factor or 128 ports of 100 or up to 144 ports of 10/25/50*(via breakout), in a 1RU design.
Using industry-leading hardware and a choice of Dell SmartFabric OS10 or select 3rd party network operating systems and tools, the Z9432F-ON switch incorporates multiple architectural features that optimize data center network flexibility, efficiency and availability, including IO panel to PSU airflow or PSU to IO panel airflow* for hot/ cold aisle environments, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and fans and delivers non-blocking performance for workloads sensitive to packet loss. The compact Z9432F-ON model provides multi-rate speed, enabling denser footprints and simplifying migration to 400Gbps.
Priority-based flow control (PFC), data center bridge exchange (DCBX) and enhanced transmission selection (ETS) make the Z9432F-ON ideally suited for DCB environments.
The Dell PowerSwitch Z9432F-ON switch supports the open source Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for zero touch installation of Dell SmartFabric OS10 networking operating system, as well as of alternative network operating systems.
- Organizations looking to enter the software-defined data center era with a choice of networking technologies designed to maximize flexibility
- High-density multi-rate 100/400GbE ToR server aggregation in highperformance data center environments at the desired fabric speed
- Small-scale Fabric implementation via the Z9432F-ON switch in leaf and spine along with S-Series 10/25/40/50/100GbE ToR switches enabling cost-effective aggregation of 100/400 uplinks
- High-density 10/25/40/50/100GbE ToR server access in highperformance data center environments
- Multi-functional 10/25/40/50/100/400GbE switching in High Performance Computing Clusters or other business-sensitive deployments requiring the highest bandwidth.
- iSCSI and FCOE deployment, including DCB converged lossless transactions
Networking for the future-ready data center
Dell Networking Z-Series of core/aggregation switches provide optimal flexibility, performance, density and power efficiency for your data center. Offering a range of fixed-form-factor switches, the Z-Series is designed to deliver high performance for today's demanding workloads while providing headroom for future data-center demands.
Ultimate flexibility — from density to deployment
Dell Networking Z-Series switches not only simplify manageability, they give you the flexibility to stay ahead of data needs rather than react to them.
- Optimized leaf/spine architecture with Z-Series switches supports data centers of virtually any size, with up to over 100,000 servers.
- Exceptionally high density with the Z9432F-ON providing up to 32x400GbE and 128x100GbE ports in a single switch.
Energy and resource efficient
Dell Networking Z-Series offers outstanding performance and is one of the most power-efficient fabric switches on the market today. The Z series switches help reduce energy costs, speed setup and improve the bottom line with:
- Up to one-third the power consumption of comparable leading switches
- Up to 7x faster deployment over traditional deployment methods
- Tool-less enterprise ReadyRails™ for fast, easy installation
For mid-sized to enterprise data centers, pay-as-you-grow licensing or multi-rate options can mean the difference between being leading edge or falling behind. Right out of the box, Z-Series switches give you scalable performance on demand.
- Multi-rate options including 10, 25, 40, 50, 100 or 200GbE
- Up to 25.6Tbps (full duplex) with the Z9332F-ON and Z9432F-ON
- Exceptional low latency delivering sub microsec latency
- User-configurable table adjustments for virtualized data-center deployments
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.