Dell EMC Networking Virtual Edge Platform 1405 Series
A modern platform for virtual networking
A modern uCPE platform for virtual networking
Dell EMC Virtual Edge Platform 1405 series is optimized to host network virtualization software platforms, and is tailored specifically to the needs of virtualized network workloads such as SD-WAN, virtualized firewalls, and more.
Delivered in a compact form factor designed with the edge in mind and available pre-validated with a number of leading software platforms, Dell EMC VEP1405 provides a wide range of flexible configuration options and choice to meet your network modernization needs.
- High-value fixed form factor
- Compact dimensions
- Intel Atom C-3000 processor, designed for low power
- Quick Assist Technology (QAT) to accelerate security encryption, and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) to accelerate packet processing
- Many configuration options, including up to 16 cores
- Complements high-performance modular Virtual Edge Platform 4600
The VEP1405 brings you simplified deployment and maximum choice with validated hardware and software options.
- Multiple hardware configurations offer choices in cores, storage and memory
- Validated choice of leading network virtualization software platforms, including Versa, ADVA Ensemble, VMware ESXi, Linux distros, and more
- Fully-backed by the support, services, and global supply chain capabilities of Dell Technologies
|CPU||Denverton 4 Core C3558||Denverton 8 Core C3758|
|Drive||"M.2 120 SSD with 16G eMMC Flash"||"M.2 240 SSD with 16G eMMC Flash"|
|Ports||(6 x 1G) + (2x 10G SFP+)||(6 x 1G) + (2x 10G SFP+)|
|WiFi||"802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO, max. phy rate: 866.7 Mbps"||"802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO, max. phy rate: 866.7 Mbps"|
Download the Dell EMC Networking Virtual Edge Platform 1405 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.